Friday, August 18, 2006

Tip #1

Welcome back.

Do you ever ask yourself why you want to learn Japanese? Well, I have checked with my Japanese classmates, and different people tell me different things. For example, some like JPOP, others like Japanese Anime . As for me, I like both :)

I believe in doing the best we can and never give up, which is why ... I urge you ... before you contemplate starting your Japanese lessons, especially if you are thinking of signing up a Japanese Language course, to consider the following:
  • Are you willing to spend at least 2-3 hours a week to go to Japanese language class?
  • Are you willing to spend money on reference books?
  • Are you willing to go on studying for at least 3 years? (this is the least amount of time for you to reach JLPT2)
  • Do you have a group of friends or colleagues who plan to pursue the study of Japanese language with you? It's important to have a support network.
  • Do you plan to spend about SGD$450/- (USD$280/-) to buy an electronic portable Japanese dictionary?
If your answer is Yes to all the above, then I say, what's stopping you now? Sign up for a course today. Of coz, even if you sign up, this blog will still be useful for you as I will be sharing with you lots of useful tips that your teacher will not teach you heh.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I always trying to find that kind of blog as you have regarding japanese language and you have written very well...keep updating with new post...Japanese Language Learning

 

Post a Comment

<< Home